Newsletter Issue 3: August 18, 2020
Issue 3: August 18, 2020
Zen Customer Spotlight: Setup Inspiration!
Check out these beautiful enclosure setups from some of our amazing customers.
Kate's hognose snake, Wilbur loves exploring in his 48"x24"x16" PVC Enclosure.
- Before deciding what type of plants to buy for your enclosure, read this article from Reptifiles: Live Plants vs Fake Plants - Which is Better For Your Reptile?
- For more information about suitable plants for your pet, check out Reptiles Magazine's article: Expert Tips on Planting a Lush Vivarium
Hot Topic: Where to Buy Accessories & Hides
- Magnaturals has great "hideaways", magnetic ledges, & more!
- This Lizard Lounger from Penn-Plax is a great option for a hammock for your enclosure.
- Fluker's has a huge assortment of great reptile products. Their vines are our favorite!
- Note: We recommend using 3M Command Hooks instead of suction cups in our enclosures.
Zen Cares: Chameleons
We get a ton of questions about the proper care of panther and veiled chameleons. Mariah Healey from Reptifiles uses scientifically based, research-driven information, along with practical knowledge to help us put together the care sheets found on our website. Check out our Panther Chameleon and Veiled Chameleon Care Sheets for care tips! For a complete list of our care sheets click here!