Why Zen Habitats Enclosures?
We know that you and your customers take great pride in your reptiles, yet commercially available enclosures are insufficient in meeting the needs of your reptiles such as bearded dragons.
- Large enclosures - Our 4x2x2 enclosure is 120-gallon equivalent.
- Front openingdoors - minimize stress when approaching your pet.
- Bamboo finishedpanels - better than glass at retaining heat.
- Non-reflectivesurfaces -reduce anxiety.
- Wood or PVCoptions - both with bamboo print. Wood is ideal for 0-50% humidity and PVC from 0-100%.
- Assortment of Products- 5 different enclosure sizes, stands, spacers and various accessories available.
- 3 Year Warranty* -on all enclosures, stands, and spacers.
- Thousands of enclosures sold since November of 2018
- Page 1 Google search results for “reptile enclosures”
- Utilized by Southwestern Herpetologists Society & San Diego Wild Animal Park
- Over 100,000 views on YouTube reviewsfrom influencers such as Clint’s Reptiles
- #1 reptile enclosure on Amazon in 2019: Out of 900,000 views 750,000 specifically searched “Zen Habitats”
Retail Test Case
A reptile store in Massachusetts currently carries Zen Habitats products in store. The location started selling our products in November of 2018 and they are currently on track for selling 80-100 enclosures per year.
- Total Revenue: $44,900
- Gross Profit: $13,650
- Receive a free display enclosure after the purchase of your first seven enclosures.
- Included POS materials
- 50% off shipping on orders of 10 enclosures or more.
- Free gift for employees who complete our short online video training.
- Enclosure decoration contest: The store location with the most liked enclosure on our social media receives a pizza party and gifts. The contest will end on November 15th.