Choosing the Right Reptile Enclosure for You!
Picking the Right Zen Habitats Enclosure For You!
In this article, we will break down the key differences between several Zen Habitats’ enclosures so you can choose the best habitat for you!
ALL Zen Habitats Enclosures:
- Come with a 5 Year Warranty
- Support up to 250 lbs of substrate
- Can have lights mounted inside with 3 internal support bars OR outside
- Can be stacked together
- Can be expanded using length and/or depth extension kits
- Built with durable aluminum frame
- Come in both wood OR PVC
Wood VS PVC
- Supports up to 50% humidity
- Ideal for arid species such as uromastyx and bearded dragons
- Can be used for low humidity, arid bioactive setups
- Supports ANY humidity level, 0-100%
- Ideal for ALL species, arid to tropical, uromastyx to brazilian rainbow boas!
- Perfect for any bioactive setup, arid to tropical
- Allows for under tank heating (UTH) such as heat pads
Original VS Meridian
The new Zen Habitats Meridian line is an upgraded version of the enclosure you know and love!
- Can be easily set up in less than 5 minutes!
- Collapsable for easy transport or storage
- New Black PVC option!
- Assembly takes 30 minutes - 1 hour
Bearded Dragon Care
Bearded Dragon Complete Lighting And Heating Guide
How To Provide Enrichment For A Variety of Reptile Species – Zen Habitats
Ball Python Care Guide & Habitats Enclosures – Zen Habitats