4'x2'x2' Original Wood Leopard Gecko Enclosure
About This Product
About This Product
This reptile enclosure is the perfect option for desert lizards, snakes, tortoises, and other small animals that require a dry environment! Our leopard gecko enclosure is not only sturdy and attractive but also expandable and stackable using stands, spacers, and extension kits to create a custom reptile enclosure setup that’s perfect for you and your leo!
More great benefits:
- Spacious enough to create various zones and heat gradients.
- Front-sliding removable acrylic doors allow you to approach your leopard gecko in the least stressful way.
- Bamboo-finished panels can retain heat up to 10 times better than glass.
- Non-reflective surfaces reduce anxiety in your leopard gecko.
- Note: Not suitable for under tank heating
- Stackable and expandable
- Weighs 48 pounds when assembled
- For humidity levels up to 50%
- Shield included for those that use loose substrate
- Equivalent to 120 Gallons in size
- Strong steel screen for security and durability - can hold 100+ pounds (Do not stand or sit on screen.)
- Support bars for multiple lighting options
- Wire door lock and door wraps included for added security
- Free shipping included
- Item ships flat and assembles with ease
- 5-year limited warranty
- Bearded Dragons
- Blue-Tongue Skinks
- Box Turtles
- Many other lizards, snakes and tortoises that thrive in lower humidity environments (such as a hognose snake, king snake, uromastyx, and more).
Great alternative for the following size aquariums/terrariums: 33 gallon, 37 gallon, 38 gallon, 40 gallon, 45 gallon, 50 gallon, 55 gallon, 65 gallon, 75 gallon, 90 gallon, 120 gallon
- Watch the assembly video below or read these instructions.
- An optional Door Wrap and Door Lock are now included with every enclosure for additional security!
We've also created a video if you need to disassemble your enclosure!
If you still have questions about your Zen Habitats enclosure, please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.